Get or Renew a Marijuana Card Online in Emery County, UT
A Utah MedCard is a state issued ID card that enables certified patients to legally purchase medical grade cannabis based THC and CBD products for treatment. Once a patient is approved by a recommending doctor and received their medical card, they can go to their local dispensary and go shopping. To get started, patients need get certified by a medical marijuana doctor, which can now be done online using MedCard telemedicine.
To get a marijuana card in Emery County patients must have any of the qualifying conditions listed below. Patients who have been approved by a MMJ doctor online will get their medical marijuana card from the state. See if you qualify today!
MedCard Registration Form
Qualifying for a Marijuana Card in Emery County
In order to get certified for a medcard, patients need to visit with a participating medical card doctor, which can now be done online from home using MedCard Telehealth. Below is the states list of qualifying conditions.
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cyclical vomiting syndrome
- Cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Epilepsy or debilitating seizures
- HIV or acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- Multiple sclerosis or persistent and debilitating muscle spasms
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) that is being treated and monitored by a licensed health therapist (defined here), and that:
- Has been diagnosed by a healthcare provider by the Veterans Administration and documented in the patient’s record; or
- Has been diagnosed or confirmed by evaluation from a psychiatrist, doctorate psychologist, a doctorate licensed clinical social worker, or a psychiatric APRN
- Severe Nausea
- Ulcerative colitis
In addition to those specific conditions are the following:
- A terminal illness when the patient’s life expectancy is less than six months
- A condition resulting in the individual receiving hospice care
- A rare condition or disease that affects less than 200,000 individuals in the U.S., as defined in federal law, and that is not adequately managed despite treatment attempts using conventional medications (other than opioids or opiates) or physical interventions
- Pain lasting longer than two weeks that is not adequately managed, in the qualified medical provider’s opinion, despite treatment attempts using conventional medications other than opioids or opiates or physical interventions
- A condition that the compassionate use board approves (once established) on a case-by-case basis
Emery County Marijuana Card Q&A
How much does it cost to get or renew a marijuana card online?
$15 every 6 months to the state.
How much does a Marijuana Card Doctor in Utah Cost?
The Average Cost to get certified is around $199, with renewals currently about $149.
Can doctors prescribe medical marijuana?
Doctors are actually not permitted to prescribe medical marijuana to their patients. However, if they are registered by the state, a doctor can recommend medical marijuana and approve their patients for access to the drug.
When I get my UT MMJ card, can I grow my own marijuana?
Where can I find a marijuana doctor near me in UT?
Check out out marijuana doctors map to see if any are listed near you.
Where To Buy Medical Marijuana In Utah?
CBD, is hemp CBD in Emery County legal, and where can I buy it online?
Yes, hemp based CBD is legal.
Where to find the best CBD online?
How Much Should I consume?
- We are not doctors and do not give medical advice. Please consult with an qualified medical marijuana card doctor near you in Emery County or online before using.
If you have any further questions or want to learn more, please refer to the Full Utah Guide to Medical Marijuana.