Medical Marijuana Doctor in Orderville, UT
Find a top rated marijuana doctor near me in Orderville. Qualified, compassionate doctors conduct face to face consultations to do 1st time appointments and medical card renewals. Renewals can be done online using virtual consultations over your phone, tablet or computer, side stepping the trip to the medical marijuana doctor’s clinic in Orderville.
For new patients or to renew your Utah medical card, you must have a qualifying medical condition that cannabis may be a viable treatment option. After getting certified, you will be able to buy marijuana products at local dispensaries near you.
To Get Started
To get started, simply fill out the form below and press submit. You will receive a follow up email with the details as well. Get started today!. Legal Residents Only
MedCard Registration Form
Get certified for MMJ in Orderville in 5 easy steps.
The Utah Department of Health is now accepting applications for medical marijuana cards online.
Here are the steps:
- In Utah, patients must be examined by a qualified medical provider (QMP) who is registered by the state to recommend medical cannabis.
- They will examine you and make a thorough assessment of your condition and determine whether you qualify for the program.
- If you are approved, create a user ID by visiting login.utah.gov.
- Review the electronic verification system (EVS) user guide. The EVS Patient Application User Guide can be found here.
- Apply online for a Utah medical marijuana card. The application can be found here.
Once you have created a profile in the EVS, your doctor can go online and issues your recommendation.
The cost of a Utah Medical marijuana card from the state is $15. A 30-day renewal is $5, and a six-month renewal is $15. You must pay the fee with your application.
The UDOH will review your application and confirm whether all requirements have been met. The application review process generally takes under two weeks from the date the application is submitted.
For minor patients younger than age 21 or for adults without a specific qualifying condition, the application review process can take up to 3 months.
Once you are approved, you’ll receive a copy of your medical marijuana card via email. You can save it on your smartphone or print it out. See if you qualify today!