Med Marijuana Card Doctor near me in Vernon County
Wisconsin – The path to medical cannabis in Vernon County is not in place or out yet. Wisconsin has a draconian CBD law which allows for the use of “hemp extract” for the treatment, however does not specify or license any producers in the state. This is extremely limited.
There is a chance that Wisconsin could implement a legitimate medical marijuana card program in the future. The idea does have some level of bipartisan support. With the neighboring states Illinois and Michigan going medical first, then recreational, and Minnesota with a medical marijuana program, it’s only a matter of time.
To get medical marijuana in Vernon County moving, .gov needs to feel the widespread support of medical cannabis from Wisconsin voters.
Get Pre-Registered for Medical Cannabis in Vernon County
Interested in Medical Marijuana? Let us help by starting here. For potential Vernon County medical marijuana patients we make it easy to connect with a medical marijuana doctor as they become active. You will also receive updates and news related to the marijuana industry in general. If you are interested simply fill out the patient registration form, press submit, and a clinic representative will contact you as available. Legal Residents Only Please.
Patient Registration Form
Wisconsin Qualifying Conditions List
Qualifying Debilitating Conditions Required to Receive High CBD Low THC Medical Marijuana in Vernon County
Below are examples of Qualified Conditions in other states that commonly qualify patients when medical marijuana is approved.
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Chronic Pain
- Crohn’s Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Muscular Spasticity
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seizure disorder
- Terminal Illness
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Vomiting, or
- Wasting Syndrome
Vernon County Marijuana Card FAQ
How Much Does a Wisconsin Medical Card Cost?
- To Be Determined
How much does a Recommending Marijuana Doctor in Vernon County Cost?
- Clinic visits to certifying marijuana doctors in other states vary. Typically between $150 – $250 for an initial visit & $100-$200 for follow up visits.
- If MedCard telemedicine is allowed when the rules are written, the price to get a marijuana card online in Vernon County may be less.
How often do I have to see my doctor?
- To Be Determined
How Long Is a Wisconsin Marijuana Card Good?
- To Be Determined, however in most states medical cards are valid for 1 year.
Once I have my medical card, are there any open dispensaries near me to buy product at?
- Medical marijuana is typically purchased at state licensed dispensaries. Several states near Wisconsin have active adult use recreational available or medical marijuana programs including Illinois, Michigan and Minnesota. When available, dispensaries near Vernon County will be found on our near me map here, or you can check out Nationwide Dispensaries.
Once I have my card, can I grow my own weed?
- To Be Determined
What is the difference between CBD & THC?
- Psychoactive Vs. Non-Psychoactive. THC creates a euphoric effect due to the way it connects to the bodies endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system has been recently recognized as an important modulatory system in the function of brain, endocrine, and immune tissues. Cannabidiol, or CBD reacts differently and is used with patients that require or prefer non euphoric care.
Where can I get CBD products in the meantime?
- You can check out the Complete Guide to CBD in Wisconsin here for more info, or click below to shop quality retailers on the CBDbay.
How Much Should I consume?
- We are not doctors and do not give medical advice. Please consult with an qualified Med Marijuana Doctor near you in Vernon County or online before using.
If you have any further questions after reading this check out the full WI Medical Marijuana Card Guide.