How To Get or Renew a Marijuana Card in Hot Springs, AR
An Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card is a state issued identification card that enable qualified patients to legally purchase THC and CBD products for treatment from a state licensed dispensary. Arkansas offers reciprocity for out of state medical marijuana cards as well.
In order to be approved, patients need to be certified by a medical card doctor near Hot Springs, or online using MedCard Telemedicine. To qualify patients must have a medical condition found the state’s list of qualifying conditions. See if you qualify today!
Getting Certified for Medical Cannabis in Hot Springs
The easiest way to find a MedCard doctor near you is to complete the patient registration form, then complete the intake process and visit with a doctor online using telemedicine. You will be sent a follow up email with the details as well as updates related to the medical cannabis industry. If you are ready, simply fill out the patient registration form then press submit. Legal Residents Only Please.
MMJ Patient Registration Form
AR Qualifying Conditions List
What are the Qualifying Debilitating Conditions Required to Get Medical Marijuana in Hot Springs?
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Severe arthritis
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Chronic pain
- Severe nausea
- Muscle spasms
- Multiple sclerosis
- Any other medical condition or its treatment approved by the Department of Health
AR Medical Marijuana Card FAQ
Frequently asked questions about medical marijuana in Hot Springs, AR Med Cards, CBD, edibles, laws, recreational weed, and travel:
1. How Much Does a Medical Card Cost to Get In Hot Springs?
- $50 to the state, Non-Refundable
2. How much does it cost to visit with an Arkansas Marijuana Doctor online?
- Doctor’s Certificate $199 | Renewal $149
3. How long before I have to renew my Arkansas Medcard?
- Certifications are good for 1 year
4. What’s the best way to find a doctor near me?
5. Are there local dispensaries open near Hot Springs?
- Yes, there are dispensaries open throughout the state. You can find them on our near me map, or visit AR Dispensaries Now.
6. Can I Smoke Weed in Once Qualified?
- Yes – Smokable cannabis in Hot Springs is allowed.
7. Can I Take My Medical Marijuana to a Different State?
8. How Much Should I consume?
- You should always consult with a Arkansas marijuana doctor or health care provider for medical advice.
If you have any further questions after reading this check out the full Arkansas MedCard Guide.