How to Get a Med Marijuana Card in Perry County, MO
A Missouri marijuana card, or MedCard gives qualified patients near Perry County the opportunity to buy medical grade cannabis products at open Missouri dispensaries. MO law has several requirements for patients to get certified. Below details the steps on how to get or renew a medical marijuana card in Perry County.
To get your medcard, you must first get approved by a certifying MMJ doctor. Medical marijuana certifications can be done online using telemedicine without having to leave the house. No travel or in person doctor office visit necessary. It doesn’t get more convenient or germ free than this, which is why it’s doctor and patient preferred.
If you’re ready, simply fill out the MMJ patient registration form and press submit. Your on your way to a telemedicine visit with a state licensed marijuana doctor online. You will receive a follow up email with the details as well. See if you qualify today!
MedCard Registration Form
MO Qualifying Conditions List
Below is the current medical conditions that qualify patients in Perry County for a medical marijuana card That being said, Any “other chronic, debilitating or other medical condition” that may be alleviated by marijuana in the doctors opinion, such as Anxiety.
Any Terminal Illness
Lou Gehrig’s disease
PTSD or other “debilitating psychiatric disorders”
Sickle Cell Anemia
Get Certified for a Medical Card in Perry County in 3 Easy Steps
STEP 1 – Find a Medical Marijuana Doctor
- Locate and contact a Missouri medical marijuana doctor that will speak with you in regard to getting your med card.
- Virtual appointments for marijuana cards can be done online without leaving home.
- To get or renew your med marijuana card in Perry County online, complete the patient registration form below.
- You will be redirected to the intake form. Complete the intake process and schedule a virtual consult or get started now if the current book time is available.
- Talk to the doctor and see if you qualify.
STEP 2 – Register with the State
- Once you’ve been certified by your doctor, you can apply with the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.
- Pay the application fee of $25.
- Your insurance might cover the doctor’s visit but will not cover the cost of the card or the cost of medical marijuana.
STEP 3 – Get Your Card
- The state is not issuing physical marijuana cards. After being certified, patients need to log-in and download the card to purchase. Here is how:
- Log into your MMMP Registry account at mo-public.mycomplia.com
- Mo Marijuana Cards for approved licenses can be accessed from the homepage by going to the “ACTIONS” column to the far right of the
- Click on the button underneath “ACTIONS”
- Select “DOWNLOAD LICENSE”
- Save a copy of your digital Missouri marijuana card to your device and print it off for your records
- Congratulations! You are now officially registered with the program to legally buy and possess marijuana in Perry County!
Perry County Marijuana Card FAQ
- What are the Missouri Medical Marijuana Patient Possession Limits?
According to Amendment 2, Missouri medical marijuana patients are permitted to purchase up to four ounces of marijuana within a 30-day period.
- How much does a visit to a Marijuana Doctor in Perry County Cost?
The Average Cost to visit a certifying doctor online is around $125 – $165, some charge more. This service is typically a cash or credit card only option.
- Can I Grow Medical Marijuana in Missouri?
Yes, Missouri medical marijuana patients are permitted to grow up to six mature plants. Growing Marijuana in Missouri
- How Long Is My Marijuana Card Good For?
Your Missouri medical card will be valid from the date of issuance for 1 year and will expire on the last day of the month the card was issued.
- Does Missouri recognize medical cards issued in other states?
Yes, there is reciprocity for out of state marijuana cards. Read More Here
- Once I have my MO marijuana card, where can I buy marijuana?
If open, dispensaries near Perry County can be found on MODispensaries.com or you can quickly locate a dispensary near you on our near me map.
- Can I own a gun in Perry County and have a MMJ Card?
Medical Marijuana and Gun Ownership in MO – Read More Here
- What about caregivers in Missouri?
Under Amendment 2, a patient may appoint a caregiver to procure or grow and to administer medical marijuana. Caregivers must be at least 21 years of age and must register with the Department of Health. Caregivers are not allowed to serve more than three patients.
- After getting certified, can I use Medical Marijuana Anywhere?
Medical cannabis card holders must be responsible. It is important to remember that medical and recreational marijuana use is illegal on a Federal Level. Missouri medical marijuana card holders are advised to consume their medicine responsibly in the safety of their home or in a private residence.
- Where to find and shop for CBD products online?
You can check out the Complete Guide to CBD in Missouri here for more info, or click below to shop on the CBDbay.
- How Much Should I consume?
We do not give medical advice. Please consult with a licensed recommending MedCard Doctor before using.
If you have any further questions after reading this check out the full Missouri MedCard Guide.
You can also contact or visit the Missouri Marijuana Program at:
MO Department of Health & Senior Services
930 Wildwood Dr
Jefferson City, MO 65109