Home » MedCard » Get a Marijuana Card in North Carolina | A Step-by-Step Guide »
How To Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Bonnetsville
NC – The path to medical cannabis in Bonnetsville is not carved out yet. North Carolina has a limited medical marijuana law which allows for the use of “hemp extract” for the treatment of epilepsy if recommended by a neurologist. This is extremely limited, as patients and caregivers in Bonnetsville can only possess lab-certified hemp extracts with greater than 5% CBD and less than 0.9% THC. That’s not real cannabis based medical marijuana.
To get medical marijuana in Bonnetsville moving, your elected officials needs to know what’s at stake with the widespread support of medical cannabis from Carolina voters.
Contact your Elected Representatives and let them know where you stand on Medical Marijuana.
Pre-Register for an NC MedCard
To get started early, and stay up to date on what’s going on with the Marijuana Market in North Carolina, we make it easy. To connect with a recommending medical marijuana doctor in Bonnetsville as they become active, simply fill out the patient registration form below. You will also receive updates and news related to marijuana in general. Legal Residents Only Please.
Sign Up for Medical Cannabis Today!
For potential patients, if you’re ready, we make it easy to connect with a medical marijuana doctor nearby or online. If you are interested in getting certified, please fill out the MMJ patient registration form below and press submit to get started. See if you qualify today!
MedCard Registration Form
NC Qualifying Conditions List
The only current Qualifying Medical Condition is Intractable Epilepsy. To qualify, patients must:
- Have been diagnosed with epilepsy that does not respond to three or more treatment options
- Be under the care of a neurologist
- Have a registered caregiver
- May only possess lab-certified cannabis extracts that do not produce a psychoactive effect
Below are examples of Debilitating Medical Conditions in other states that may qualify patients in Bonnetsville when medical marijuana is approved.
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Appetite Loss
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Chronic Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Opioid Prescriptions/Dependency
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Seizures Disorders
- Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury – TBI
- Wasting Syndrome
Bonnetsville Marijuana Card FAQ
How Much Does a North Carolina Medical Card Cost?
- To Be Determined
How much does a Recommending Marijuana Doctor in Bonnetsville Cost?
- Clinic visits to certifying marijuana doctors in other states vary. Typically between $200-$250 for an initial visit & $100-$200 for follow up visits. If MedCard telemedicine is allowed when the rules are written, the price to get a marijuana card online in Bonnetsville may be less.
How often do I have to see my doctor?
- To Be Determined
How Long Is a NC Marijuana Card Good?
- To Be Determined, however in most states medical cards are valid for 1 year.
Once I have my medical card, where can I buy THC and cannabis based CBD?
- Medical marijuana is typically purchased at state licensed dispensaries. Several states near North Carolina have active medical marijuana programs including Georgia, Florida and Virginia. When available, dispensaries near Bonnetsville will be found on our near me map here, or you can check out Carolina Dispensaries.
Once I have my card, can I grow my own weed?
- To Be Determined, just in case:
- How to Grow Marijuana at Home
What is the difference between CBD & THC?
- Psychoactive Vs. Non-Psychoactive. THC creates a euphoric effect due to the way it connects to the bodies endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system has been recently recognized as an important modulatory system in the function of brain, endocrine, and immune tissues. Cannabidiol, or CBD reacts differently and is used with patients that require or prefer non euphoric care.
Where can I get CBD products in the meantime?
- You can check out the Complete Guide to CBD in North Carolina here for more info, or click below to shop quality retailers on the CBDbay.
How Much Should I consume?
- We are not doctors and do not give medical advice. Please consult with an qualified physician before using.
If you have any further questions after reading this check out the full NC Medical Marijuana Card Guide.