How To Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Lynchburg
TN – A marijuana card, or MedCard is a state issued ID card that allows qualified patients access to medical cannabis in accord with state laws. Currently there is not a path to legalized fully loaded medical cannabis in Lynchburg. Unlike most of the United States, Tennessee remains frozen in progress of this evolution in modern medicine taking place.
SB 280 – The state law allows for High CBD Low THC cannabis oil for seizure patients inline with SB 280. The bill does not address how patients can obtain the cannabis based CBD oil as it is not produced in Tennessee and crossing state lines would constitute a violation of both State and Federal laws. What it did address is if a patient is caught with oil by Law Enforcement the patient must produce an authorization from a doctor and proof of where the CBD oil was purchased.
TN Qualifying Conditions List
What are the Qualifying Conditions Required to legally possess High CBD Low THC MMJ in Lynchburg?
Below are examples of Qualifying Medical Conditions in other states that may qualify TN patients when medical marijuana is approved.
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Crohn’s Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Positive Status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Severe nausea
- Severe, persistent muscle spasms
- Severe vomiting
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Ulcerative Colitis
Getting Certified for Medical Marijuana Cannabis in Lynchburg, TN
Interested in Medical Marijuana? Let us help by starting here. For potential medical marijuana patients in Tennessee, we make it easy to connect with a recommending med card doctor in as they become active. You will also receive updates and news related to marijuana in general. If you are interested simply fill out the patient registration form below and a clinic representative will contact you as available. Legal Residents Only Please.
MMJ Patient Registration Form
Lynchburg Marijuana Card FAQ
How Much Does a TN Medical Card Cost?
- To Be Determined
How much does a Recommending Marijuana Doctor in Lynchburg Cost?
- Average visits to recommending marijuana doctors in other states vary. Typically, between $160 – $225 for an initial visit & $100-$200 for follow up visits. If MedCard telemedicine in Lynchburg is allowed when the rules are written, the price to get a marijuana card in Lynchburg online may be less.
How often do I have to see my doctor?
- Normally once a year. Many doctor visits are being done online using MedCard Telemedicine
How Long are Marijuana Cards good for?
- In most states medical cards are valid for 1 year.
Once I have my Tennessee MMJ card, where can I buy marijuana?
- When available, dispensaries near Lynchburg will be found on our near me map here or on Tennessee Dispensaries.
Once I have been approved, can I grow my own weed?
- To Be Determined
What is the difference between CBD & THC?
- Psychoactive Vs. Non-Psychoactive. THC creates a euphoric effect due to the way it connects to the bodies endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system has been recently recognized as an important modulatory system in the function of brain, endocrine, and immune tissues. Cannabidiol, or CBD reacts differently and is used with patients that require or prefer non euphoric care.
Where can I get CBD products in the meantime?
- You can check out the Complete Guide to CBD in Tennessee here for more info, or click below to shop on the CBDbay.
How Much Should I Use?
- We are not doctors and do not give medical advice. Please consult with an qualified physician before using.
If you have any further questions after reading this check out the full TN MedCard Guide.