How to Get a Marijuana Card in Vian, OK
Medical cannabis is legal in Vian. An Oklahoma marijuana card, or MedCard gives qualified patients access to buy medical grade cannabis products at open dispensaries. Below details how to get or renew a marijuana card in Vian.
Online marijuana card telemedicine appointments with a certified medical doctor can be done right over your cell phone, tablet, or home computer. This avoids having to take a trip to the doctor. MMJ patients in Vian who have been approved by a marijuana card doctor online will receive their medical ID card from the state. See if you qualify today!
MMJ Patient Registration Form
Qualifying Conditions to Get Certified in Vian
- Under State Question 788, there are no specifically listed qualifying conditions to get a med marijuana card in Vian. However, a doctor would be required to sign according to “accepted standards a reasonable and prudent physician would follow when recommending or approving any medication.”
- This means, any medical condition the recommending MMJ doctor sees fit that cannabis may help as a treatment option, he or she can certify patients for. Let the doctor decide, it gets no better!
- To look up qualifying conditions and how marijuana or CBD may help, just follow the links to our conditions pages.
Vian Marijuana Card Q&A
Who Can Use Medical Marijuana near me?
- All applicants must be eighteen (18) years or older. A special exception will be granted to an applicant under the age of eighteen (18), however these applications must be signed by two (2) physicians and the applicant’s parent or legal guardian.
- All applications for a medical license must be signed by an Oklahoma Board certified physician. There are no qualifying conditions. A medical marijuana license must be recommended according to the accepted standards a reasonable and prudent physician would follow when recommending or approving any medication. No physician may be unduly stigmatized or harassed for signing a medical marijuana license application.
How Much Does an OK Marijuana Card Cost To Get From The State?
- Licenses cost $100 and last two years. Recipients of Medicaid, Medicare, or SoonerCare would pay $20 for a license.
How often do I have to see my doctor for a marijuana renewal?
- Every 2 years
How Long Is an Oklahoma Marijuana Card Good?
- 2 years
Once I have my Oklahoma MedCard, where can I buy marijuana?
Once I have my OK MMJ card, can I grow my own marijuana in Vian?
- Yes – the measure allows for you to Legally possess six (6) mature marijuana plants and Legally possess six (6) seedling plants.
- MMJ patients can also designate a caregiver to purchase or grow for them.
What are the penalties if I get caught with weed.
- The new law also adds some protection for medical cannabis patients that don’t go through the step of getting a state-issued medical card. Caught with 1.5 ounces or less of marijuana and can “state a medical condition” face a misdemeanor offense punishable by no more than a $400 fine.
Where can I find a marijuana doctor near me in OK?
- Any doctor can recommend marijuana for treatment, however not all will. The MedCard doctors map will list participating doctors in Oklahoma.
How much marijuana can I possess legally with an Oklahoma Med Marijuana card?
- People that get a marijuana card in Vian are permitted to possess up to 3 ounces of marijuana on their person and 8 ounces, damn that’s a lot of bud, of marijuana in their residence.
- Up to one ounce of cannabis concentrates.
Are infused marijuana edibles in Vian allowed?
- Registered patients can have up to 72 ounces of marijuana-infused edible products in Vian.
CBD, is hemp CBD in Vian legal, and where can I buy it online?
Yes, hemp based CBD is legal without a medcard. Check out the CBD in Oklahoma Complete Guide for more information.
Where to find and shop for CBD products online?
How Much Should I consume?
- We are not doctors and do not give medical advice. Please consult with an qualified medical marijuana card doctor near you or online before using.
If you have any further questions or want to learn more, please refer to the Complete Oklahoma Guide to Medical Marijuana.