Home » MedCard » Get a Marijuana Card in South Carolina | A Step-by-Step Guide »
How To Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Branchville
South Carolina – A marijuana card, or MedCard is a state issued ID card that allows qualified patients access to medical cannabis in accord with state laws. Currently, there is not a path to legalized fully loaded medical marijuana, similar to Florida’s MMJ program, with THC in South Carolina. The state does have a limited High CBD program in place.
Qualified patients in Branchville with certain medical disorders are exempt from criminal penalties for using and possessing cannabidiol(CBD) or any form of marijuana that contains 0.9% or less THC and more than 15% CBD. The law protects this limited class of patients and their parents/guardians or caretakers for the possession, use, and sale of marijuana that meets the cannabinoid content restrictions.
Getting Certified for Medical Cannabis
Interested in Medical Marijuana? Let us help by starting here. For potential patients, we make it easy to connect with a recommending marijuana card doctor in Branchville as they become active. You will also receive updates & news related to the states regulated cannabis program as it takes shape. If you are interested simply fill out the patient registration form and a clinic representative will contact you as available. Legal Residents Only Please
MMJ Patient Registration Form
Qualifying Conditions List
What are the Qualifying Conditions required to legally possess High CBD Low THC MMJ in Branchville?
- Lennox Gastaut Syndrome
- Dravet Syndrome
Below are examples of medical conditions that doctor’s have seen fit to qualify patients in other states for medical marijuana.
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Arnold-Chiari malformation
- Chronic Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Nail-Patella Syndrome
- Opioid Abuse
- Parkinson’s disease
- Seizures Disorders
- Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Wasting Syndrome
Branchville Marijuana Card FAQ
How Much Does a Medical Card Cost?
- To Be Determined
How much does a Recommending Marijuana Doctor in Branchville Cost?
- Average visits to recommending marijuana doctors in other states vary. Typically, between $160 – $220 for an initial visit & $110-$160 for follow up visits. If MedCard telemedicine is allowed when the rules are written, the price to get a marijuana card online in Branchville may be less.
How often do I have to see my doctor?
- To Be Determined
How Long Is a Marijuana Card Good?
- To Be Determined, however in most states medical cards are valid for 1 year.
Once I have my medical marijuana ID card, where can I buy THC and cannabis based CBD?
- Medical marijuana is typically purchased at state licensed dispensaries. Several states now actively have recreational dispensaries including Illinois, Massachusetts and Colorado. When available, dispensaries near Branchville will be found on our near me map here.
Once I have my marijuana card, can I grow my own weed?
- To Be Determined
What is the difference between CBD & THC?
- Psychoactive Vs. Non-Psychoactive. THC creates a euphoric effect due to the way it connects to the bodies endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system has been recently recognized as an important modulatory system in the function of brain, endocrine, and immune tissues. Cannabidiol, or CBD reacts differently and is used with patients that require or prefer non euphoric care.
Where can I get CBD products online?
- Check out the Complete Guide to CBD in South Carolina here for more info, or click below to shop on the CBDbay.
How Much Should I consume?
- We are not doctors and do not give medical advice. Please consult with an licensed physician before using.
If you have any further questions after reading this check out the full SC MedCard Guide.