Home » MedCard » Get a Marijuana Card in Tennessee | A Step-by-Step Guide »
How To Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Bledsoe County
TN – A marijuana card, or MedCard is a state issued ID card that allows qualified patients access to medical cannabis in accord with state laws. Currently there is not a path to legalized fully loaded medical cannabis in Bledsoe County. Unlike most of the United States, Tennessee remains frozen in progress of this evolution in modern medicine taking place.
SB 280 – The state law allows for High CBD Low THC cannabis oil for seizure patients inline with SB 280. The bill does not address how patients can obtain the cannabis based CBD oil as it is not produced in Tennessee and crossing state lines would constitute a violation of both State and Federal laws. What it did address is if a patient is caught with oil by Law Enforcement the patient must produce an authorization from a doctor and proof of where the CBD oil was purchased.
Want legal marijuana in Bledsoe County? Contact your Elected Representatives and let them know where you stand on Medical Marijuana.
Getting Pre-Certified for Medical Marijuana Cannabis in Bledsoe County, TN
To get started early, and stay up to date on what’s going on with Marijuana in Tennessee, we make it easy. To connect with a recommending medical marijuana doctor in Bledsoe County as they become active, simply fill out the patient registration form below. You will also receive updates and news related to marijuana in general. Legal Residents Only Please.
MMJ Patient Registration Form
TN Qualifying Conditions List
What are the Qualifying Conditions Required to legally possess High CBD Low THC MMJ in Bledsoe County?
Below are examples of Debilitating Medical Conditions in other states that may qualify patients when medical marijuana is approved in Tennessee.
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Chronic Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Nail-Patella Syndrome
- Opioid Prescriptions/Dependency
- Parkinson’s disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Spinal cord disease
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Wasting Syndrome
Bledsoe County Marijuana Card FAQ
How Much Does a TN Medical Card Cost?
- To Be Determined
How much does a Recommending Marijuana Doctor in Bledsoe County Cost?
- Average visits to recommending marijuana doctors in other states vary. Typically, between $160 – $225 for an initial visit & $100-$200 for follow up visits. If MedCard telemedicine in Bledsoe County is allowed when the rules are written, the price to get a marijuana card in Bledsoe County online may be less.
How often do I have to see my doctor?
- Normally once a year. Many doctor visits are being done online using MedCard Telemedicine
How Long are Marijuana Cards good for?
- In most states medical cards are valid for 1 year.
Once I have my Tennessee MMJ card, where can I buy marijuana?
- When available, dispensaries near Bledsoe County will be found on our near me map here or on Tennessee Dispensaries.
Once I have been approved, can I grow my own weed?
- To Be Determined
What is the difference between CBD & THC?
- Psychoactive Vs. Non-Psychoactive. THC creates a euphoric effect due to the way it connects to the bodies endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system has been recently recognized as an important modulatory system in the function of brain, endocrine, and immune tissues. Cannabidiol, or CBD reacts differently and is used with patients that require or prefer non euphoric care.
Where can I get CBD products in the meantime?
- You can check out the Complete Guide to CBD in Tennessee here for more info, or click below to shop on the CBDbay.
How Much Should I Use?
- We are not doctors and do not give medical advice. Please consult with an qualified physician before using.
If you have any further questions after reading this check out the full TN MedCard Guide.